Notes on Obstetrics and Gynaecology for the MRCOG, 5th Edition
for the MRCOG
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
A brief, synoptic guide to O&G, aimed at membership candidatesTable of Contents
New to This Edition
- Covers all gynecologic neoplasia in a single chapter.
- Offers a new chapter on ethics.
- Incorporates content on obstetrics in developing countries into appropriate chapters throughout, rather than one chapter on its own.
- Focuses on clinical diagnosis and management, while incorporating some relevant basic science.
- Written in bullet-point, notes style for easy 'skimming' and retention.
By Gordon M. Stirrat, MA, MD, FRCOG, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Bristol; Martin Mills, Consultant Obstetrician, St Michael's Hospital, Bristol, UK; and Tim Draycott, MRCOG, Research Registrar, Gloucestershire Royal Hospital, Gloucester, UK