Master Medicine: Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2nd Edition
A core text with self assessment
Part of the Master Medicine series, this concise text covering obstetrics and gynecology reflects the current trend toward a core curriculum and self-directed learning. Presented in a highly accessible style with many headings and lists, it covers system-based pathology set in a clinical context and is very suitable for new integrated curricula. Complete with a wide selection of self-assessment material, it also offers full explanatory answers to reinforce and further develop the material presented in the text.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Fully updated text includes the latest and most up-to-date information.
- New forms of self-assessment make the book even more useful for study and review.
- New chapter overviews throughout help direct learning and reinforce concepts.
- A new smaller format and new internal design give the book a contemporary feel and make it easier to use.
- More consistent use of learning objectives throughout provides concrete goals for mastering specific topics.
- Offers concise coverage of essential, core material.
- Key Objectives reinforce material and provide examination practice.
- Simple diagrams are included in a style that can be easily reproduced on exams.
By Andrew McCarthy, MD, MRCOG, MRCPI, Consultant Obstetrician, Hammersmith and Queen Charlotte's Hospital, London, UK; and Bill Hunter, FRCS, FRCOG, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, York District Hospital, York, UK