Master Medicine: Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2nd Edition
A core text with self assessment
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
Part of the Master Medicine series, this concise text covering obstetrics and gynecology reflects the current trend toward a core curriculum and self-directed learning. Presented in a highly accessible style with many headings and lists, it covers system-based pathology set in a clinical context and is very suitable for new integrated curricula. Complete with a wide selection of self-assessment material, it also offers full explanatory answers to reinforce and further develop the material presented in the text.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Fully updated text includes the latest and most up-to-date information.
- New forms of self-assessment make the book even more useful for study and review.
- New chapter overviews throughout help direct learning and reinforce concepts.
- A new smaller format and new internal design give the book a contemporary feel and make it easier to use.
- More consistent use of learning objectives throughout provides concrete goals for mastering specific topics.
- Offers concise coverage of essential, core material.
- Key Objectives reinforce material and provide examination practice.
- Simple diagrams are included in a style that can be easily reproduced on exams.
By Andrew McCarthy, MD, MRCOG, MRCPI, Consultant Obstetrician, Hammersmith and Queen Charlotte's Hospital, London, UK; and Bill Hunter, FRCS, FRCOG, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, York District Hospital, York, UK