Research Made Easy in Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
Highly engaging and visually attractive, this clear and lively introduction to research is designed to help readers gain confidence and initiate small practice-based research projects. Providing a foundation in understanding research, it includes valuable information on how to get started, how to formulate useful and answerable research questions, a range of methodologies set in terms of their usefulness and limitations, strategies for seeing a project through completion, and writing up the results. Pitfalls and pointers are also highlighted along the way.Table of Contents
- Provides a realistic and clear introduction to understanding research
- Features simple explanation of all key concepts
- Offers clear guidance on how to formulate and initiate a project
- Includes a summary of pros and cons of each research methodology
- Provides examples relating to each method
- Includes checklists, summary boxes, warnings, tips and illustrations in abundance
Paul A Komesaroff MBBS, BSc(Hons)MA, PHD,FRACP December, 2004
"The work covers an astonishingly wide range of issues in a lucid, reliable and readable manner. Vigorous efforts are made to keep the material dynamic and accessible. The text manages to be both didactic and engaging. This is a significant achievement and will no doubt serve the purpose of providing a readable text and a useful reference guide."
By Mark Kane, MA, DO, ND, MBAcC, Senior Lecturer, School of Integrated Health, University of Westminster, London, UK