Churchill's Pocketbook of Intensive Care, 3rd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
New to This Edition
A pocketbook of intensive care for junior doctors/residents working on the intensive/critical care unit.
- Expanding of guidelines on sepsis.
- Revision of cardiovascular section with regard to monitoring and use of inotropes.
- More on non-invasive ventilatory support in respiratory section.
- Coverage of MARS (liver support system) in renal section.
- Updating of section on myocardial infarction with regard to angiplasty and stents.
- Updating of CPR protocols.
By Simon M. Whiteley, MB, BS, FRCA, Consultant, Intensive Care, St James University Hospital, Leeds, UK; Andrew Bodenham, MB, BS, FRCA, Consultant, Intenstive Care, The General Infirmary at Leeds, Leeds, UK and Mark C. Bellamy, MA, MB, BS, FRCA, Professor of Intensive Care, St. James's University Hospital, Leeds, UK