Practical Renal Pathology, A Diagnostic Approach
A Volume in the Pattern Recognition Series, Expert Consult: Online and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Practical Renal Pathology helps you apply a systematic pattern recognition approach to achieve more accurate diagnoses of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the kidneys. This volume in the Pattern Recognition Series helps you to efficiently and confidently evaluate even the most challenging histologic specimens.Table of Contents
- Compare your specimens to commonly seen patterns , categorize them accordingly, and turn directly to in-depth diagnostic guidance using the unique, pattern-based Visual Index at the beginning of the book.
- Assess key pathologic and clinical aspects of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions with over 750 high-quality, full-color images that help you evaluate and interpret biopsy samples.
- Benefit from expert guidance in key areas such as renal biopsy interpretation, handling of nephrectomy specimens, pathology relevant to renal transplantation, and pathology of unusual renal neoplasms.
- Progress logically from the histologic pattern, through the appropriate workup, around the pitfalls, to the best diagnosis.
- Access the fully searchable text and downloadable images online at www.expertconsult.com.
By Donna J. Lager, MD, Director of Renal Pathology, ProPath Services, LLP; Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Pathology, University of Texas, Southwestern, Dallas, TX and Neil Abrahams, Pathology Consultants of South Broward, Memorial Regional Hospital, Pathology Department, Hollywood, FL