Practical Renal Pathology, A Diagnostic Approach
A Volume in the Pattern Recognition Series, Expert Consult: Online and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Practical Renal Pathology helps you apply a systematic pattern recognition approach to achieve more accurate diagnoses of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the kidneys. This volume in the Pattern Recognition Series helps you to efficiently and confidently evaluate even the most challenging histologic specimens.Table of Contents
- Compare your specimens to commonly seen patterns , categorize them accordingly, and turn directly to in-depth diagnostic guidance using the unique, pattern-based Visual Index at the beginning of the book.
- Assess key pathologic and clinical aspects of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions with over 750 high-quality, full-color images that help you evaluate and interpret biopsy samples.
- Benefit from expert guidance in key areas such as renal biopsy interpretation, handling of nephrectomy specimens, pathology relevant to renal transplantation, and pathology of unusual renal neoplasms.
- Progress logically from the histologic pattern, through the appropriate workup, around the pitfalls, to the best diagnosis.
- Access the fully searchable text and downloadable images online at www.expertconsult.com.
By Donna J. Lager, MD, Director of Renal Pathology, ProPath Services, LLP; Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Pathology, University of Texas, Southwestern, Dallas, TX and Neil Abrahams, Pathology Consultants of South Broward, Memorial Regional Hospital, Pathology Department, Hollywood, FL