Neurological Examination Made Easy, 4th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
A concise and highly illustrated guide to the clinical examination of the nervous system for medical students, rsidents and junior doctors.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Strengthening of recommendations on the order of sensory testing.
- Addition of Halmagyi's head thrust test.
- Updating of the cases in the section on passing clinical exams.
- A concise and lucid explanation of how to examine the nervous system.
- Copiously illustrated with clear line diagrams and flow charts.
- Instructions are clear and systematic – what to do, what you will find, and what it means.
By Geraint Fuller, MA, MD, FRCP, Consultant Neurologist, Department of Neurology, Gloucester Royal Hospital, Gloucester, UK