Gray's Anatomy Review
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
This easy-to-use resource helps you relate anatomy to clinical practice and pass your exams. More than 500 high yield questions, in strict USMLE format, challenge your grasp of anatomical knowledge and the anatomical basis of disease. Abundantly illustrated with clinical photographs and radiologic images and with references to further reading in that text, Gray’s Anatomy Review is your indispensable resource for both in course examinations and the USMLE Step 1.Table of Contents
- Presents over 500 high-quality, USMLE-style questions to mirror the actual exam.
- Fully explains answers with rationales to serve as additional review.
- Includes photographs and radiologic images.
- References Gray’s Anatomy for Students to help you find more detailed information from one of the best sources available.
- Keys answers and explanations to Gray’s Anatomy for Students and Gray’s Atlas of Anatomy
By Marios Loukas, MD, PhD, St George's University, St. George's, Grenada, West Indies
; Stephen W. Carmichael, PhD, DSc, Editor Emeritus
Professor Emeritus of Anatomy
Professor Emeritus of Orthopedic Surgery
; R. Shane Tubbs, PhD, Children’s Hospital of Alabama, Birmingham, USA; Gene L. Colborn and Peter H. Abrahams, MB BS, FRCS (Ed), FRCR, DO (Hon) FHEA, Professor of Clinical Anatomy, Warwick Medical School, UK, Professor of Clinical Anatomy, St Georges University, Grenada and St Vincent, W.I., National Teaching Fellow 2011, UK, Life Fellow, Girton College, Cambridge, UK, Examiner, MRCS, Royal Colleges of Surgeons (UK), Family Practitioner, Brent, London, UK