Master Dentistry, 2nd Edition
Volume 2: Restorative Dentistry, Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
MASTER DESTISTRY is designed as a revision guide for dental students and offers the "curriculum essentials" in an easy-to-digest format. Each section is fully illustrated throughout and is supported by extensive self-assessment questions which allow the reader to assess their own knowledge of the topic and perfect their exam techniques. Now in colour, this second edition addresses the restorative, paediatric and orthodontics aspects of dentistry and is perfect for both undergraduate students and post-graduates preparing for the MFDS or international equivalents.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- New chapter on the restorative management of dental implants provides insight into more advanced techniques
- Revised section on law and ethics reflects recent changes in GDC requirements
- Updated self-assessment material to reflect current exam formats
- Now published with colour!
- Quick reference revision aid for dental students – ideal for exam preparation!
- Covers the ‘essentials’ of the subject to a level that is expected with the GDC’s curriculum outlined in the First Five Years document
- Includes extensive self-testing material – short answers, essays, MCQs and EMQs – enabling students to assess their knowledge and perfect exam techniques
- Suitable for post-graduate students who will find the book useful for the MJDF or international equivalent
"The inclusion of learning objectives and self-assessments in each section make this is a valuable learning and revision aid. For those approaching examinations, the variety of questions is stimulating and good practice. This book is ideal for students, who can use it as an introduction before exploring more specialized books and read it as part of their revision."European Journal of Orthodontics, 2009
By Peter Heasman, BDS, MDS, FDSRCPS, DRDRCS, PhD, Professor of Periodontology, School of Dental Sciences, Newcastle University, UK