Textbook of Adult Emergency Medicine, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
A major postgraduate textbook in emergency medicine, covering all the major topics that present to the trainee doctor in the emergency department.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Major changes to resuscitation guidelines.
- Complete rewriting of ENT section.
- Significant updating of following topics - acute coronary syndrome management, trauma, sepsis management, imaging, arrhythmias.
- Expansion of administration section - especially patient safety.
- Changes to drug overdose sections in toxicology section.
- A comprehensive textbook of adult emergency medicine for trainee doctors - covers all the problems likely to present to a trainee in the emergency department.
- Chapters are short and concise, with key point boxes (called "Essentials") at the beginning.
- Also has boxes featuring controversial areas of treatment.
- Practical and clinically orientated.
By Peter Cameron, MBBS, MD, FACEM, Professor of Emergency Medicine, Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicne. Monash University, The Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, Australia; George Jelinek, MB, BS, MD, DipDHM, FACEM, UWA Departemnt of Emergency Medidine, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Nedlands, Western Australia; Anne-Maree Kelly, MD, MClinED, FACEM, Professor and Director of Emergency Medicine, Westner Hospital, Footscray, Australia; Lindsay Murray, MB, BS, FACEM, Emergency Physician and Clinical Toxicologist, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Nedlands, Australia and Anthony F. T. Brown, MBChB, FRCP, FRCS, FACEM, FFAEM, Senior Staff Specialist, Department of Emergency Medicine, Royal Brisbane Hospital, Brisbane, Australia