A Volume in Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This volume in the Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology Series packs today's most essential pulmonary pathology into a compact, high-yield format! It covers both common and rare neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the lung and pleura and focuses primarily on diagnosis with correlations to clinical and radiographic characteristics. Its pragmatic, well-organized approach, abundant full-color illustrations, and at-a-glance boxes and tables make the information you need easy to access. Practical and affordable, this resource is ideal for study and review as well as everyday clinical practice!Table of Contents
- Detailed discussions on today’s technologies help you select the best test for case evaluation.
- Chapters devoted to the techniques used in the assessment of pulmonary diseases, including immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescnece, and certain clinical laboratory tests offer you a better understanding of techniques and their application for the diagnosis of lung disease.
- Internationally recognized pathologists convey the most current information, keeping you on the cusp of your field.
- More than 800 photomicrographs and gross photographs—most in full color—present important pathologic features, enabling you to form a differential diagnosis and compare your findings with actual cases.
- Uses a consistent, user-friendly format, including at-a-glance boxes and tables for easy reference.
By Dani S. Zander, MD, Professor and Chair of Pathology, University Chair in Pathology, Penn State Hershey Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA; and Carol F. Farver, MD, Staff Pathologist, Department of Anatomic Pathology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH