Gray's Atlas of Anatomy
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This companion resource to Gray's Anatomy for Students presents a vivid, visual depiction of anatomical structures. It demonstrates their correlation with appropriate clinical images and surface anatomy — essential for proper identification in the dissection lab and successful preparation for course exams. Clinically focused, consistently and clearly illustrated throughout, and logically organised...Gray's Atlas of Anatomy makes it easier to master the essential anatomy knowledge you need for exams and dissection labs.Table of Contents
- Learn anatomy in a logical fashion by following an approach that in many cases progresses from a superficial to a deep orientation in logical progression.
- Identify at a glance the various anatomical structures of the body and better understand their relationships to each other with the visual guidance of 1395 exquisitely illustrated anatomical figures.
- Visualize the clinical correlation between exterior and interior anatomy thanks to 85 surface anatomy photographs overlaid with anatomical drawings — more surface anatomy photographs than you will find in any other anatomy atlas!
- Recognize anatomical structures as they present in practice through 272 clinical images — including laparoscopic, radiologic, surgical, ophthalmoscopic, otoscopic, and other clinical views — placed adjacent to anatomic artwork for side-by-side comparison.
- Use additional online tools with bonus access to www.graysatlas.com with your purchase.
"a collection of beautifully drawn anatomical illustrations; each clearly labelled allowing for easy identification of the various structures...an excellent, pictorial anatomy guide for medical students learning anatomy for the first time whether they're in the dissection room or as part of their private study."
UK Medical Student
BMA Book Awards 2008 - Highly Commended
"The quality of the artistic illustrations is high with some being particularly clear and helpful. This is a valuable and welcome addition to the anatomy world which any student of the subject will find a valuable resource to support their learning and understanding of the complexity of the human body."
By Richard Drake, PhD, Director of Anatomy, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, Cleveland, OH; Wayne Vogl, PhD, Professor, Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of British Columbia, Faculty of Medicine, Vancouver, BC; Adam W. M. Mitchell, MB, BS, FRCS, FRCR, Lecturer, Interventional Fellow, Department of Interventional Radiology, Hammersmith Hospital, London, UK; Richard Tibbitts; and Paul Richardson