Transfusion Medicine, 2nd Edition
Revised and updated throughout, the 2nd Edition offers a concise, clinically focused, and practical approach to the diagnosis and management of the full range of issues in transfusion and blood banking. Jeffrey McCullough, MD, a national leader in the field, reviews the most common disorders involving red blood cells, white blood cells, and hemostasis, and examines each disease state with discussions of underlying pathophysiology, clinical features, up-to-date lab tests, and current management strategies.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Discusses the latest developments, including HP growth factors and cellular engineering.
- Features a wealth of new illustrations and line drawings.
- Presents the practice-proven experience of a leader in the field of pathology and hematology.
- Includes chapter summaries throughout for quick access to key guidance.
- Offers complete, quick access guidance on the full range of topics in blood bank and transfusion—from blood collection and storage...to testing and transfusing blood components...to cellular engineering.
By Jeffrey McCullough, Professor, Director, Division of Laboratory Medicine, Section of Transfusion Medicine University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, USA.