Clinical Neurology CD-ROM
This CD-ROM, produced by members of a world-class, technologically-advanced neurology department, presents video clips (with sound) for approximately seventy of the most important neurological conditions. Complete case histories and descriptive text for each disease or disorder complement the video presentations. Created just for this project, the video clips offer readers an exceptional visual and educational experience.Table of Contents
- Features more than 70 video clips of exceptional clarity and usefulness, filmed especially for this project.
- Provides both self-assessment and disease-based modes.
- Serves as an invaluable teaching or refresher resource.
- Offers the expertise of specialists from a premier institution.
- Includes complete case histories and descriptive text for each disease or disorder.
By David Nicholl, MD, Department of Neurology, Queen Elizabeth and City Hospital, Birmingham, UK; and Adrian Williams, MD, Professor of Neurology, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham, UK