Endocrinology Adult and Pediatric: Diabetes Mellitus and Obesity, 6th Edition
Meet the growing challenges of diabetes and obesity management with Diabetes Mellitus and Obesity, a compilation of chapters from the highly acclaimed two-volume textbook, Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric. Never before available as a stand-alone offering, this derivative book will enable you to put today's best endocrinology practices in diabetes and obesity management to work for your patients.Table of Contents
- Stay abreast of the newest knowledge and advances in diabetes and obesity management, including…
- today's increased focus on controlling autoimmunity and preserving or replenishing beta-cell mass in the management of type 1 diabetes
- complications of diabetes and their pathogenesis, morbidity, and treatment
- new findings and treatments for obesity
- and much more.
- Make the best clinical endocrinology decisions with an enhanced emphasis on evidence-based practice in conjunction with expert opinion.
- Count on all the authority that has made Endocrinology, 6th Edition, edited by Drs. Jameson and De Groot, the go-to clinical medical reference for endocrinologists worldwide.
By Gordon C Weir, MD; J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD, Irving S. Cutter Professor of Medicine and Chairman, Department of Medicine, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL and Leslie J. De Groot, MD, Professor of Medicine and Radiology and Committee on Immunology, University of Chicago School of Medicine, Chicago, IL