Mosby's Anatomy & Physiology Study and Review Cards, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Mosby’s Anatomy & Physiology Study and Review Cards, 2nd Edition helps students learn and retain the fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology. Divided into 20 color-coded sections, more than 330 cards cover all of the body systems with a vivid mix of illustrations, tables, quizzes and labeling exercises. The vibrant illustrations and supporting text will make the most of study time while improving comprehension and retention.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- New and updated illustrations from Patton textbooks make transitioning from reading to studying seamless.
- New and revised questions ensure you have the best A&P preparation possible.
- All cards reflect the latest content from the Patton & Thibodeau texts to provide you with the most up to date A&P content.
- 330 sturdy, full-color flash cards based on Patton & Thibodeau content enhance your understanding and retention of A&P concepts.
- Labeling flashcards with image on the front and label key on the back are ideal for visual learners to practice anatomy identification and grasp anatomical relationships.
- Hundreds of study questions on cards with answers on the back help reinforce core content.
- Convenient, portable size lets you study A&P on the go.
By Dan Matusiak, Ed D, Life Science Instructor
St. Dominic High School
St. Charles Community College