Practice Management for the Dental Team, 8th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
NOT YET PUBLISHED
Learn the business skills you need to run a dental office! Practice Management for the Dental Team, 8th Edition, is comprehensive one-stop resource for dental practice management and the only one that includes EagleSoft practice management software screen shots and exercises for a realistic office experience. This unique text provides practical information on a wide range of dental office skills, from managing patients to running the business. The 8th Edition covers changes in technology in the dental office, including the electronic health record (EHR); telecommunications; appointment scheduling and tracking, and dental office accounting and financial management.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- NEW and UPDATED! Electronic health record (EHR) content addresses the changes in technology related to the paperless dental office, telecommunications, appointment management, and financial systems to help you become compliant with EHR federal mandates.
- NEW! Practice quizzes for each chapter on the Evolve website help you test comprehension and prepare for classroom and board exams.
- NEW! Artwork focuses on new equipment and technology, specifically the paperless dental office.
- UNIQUE! Patterson Dental EagleSoft practice management content includes screen shots and original exercises that equip you with valuable realistic practice experience.
- Comprehensive coverage on the business of managing a dental practice provides vital information to ensure the success of any dental practice.
- Key terminology defined in the chapter’s glossary and called out in boldface color within chapter discussions helps you understand dental practice and clinical dentistry terminology essential to the success of any team member.
- Learning Activities and Practice Notes encourage you to apply the content to realistic office situations and convey important tips and advice.
- Learning outcomes at the beginning of each chapter frame the content and serve as checkpoints for comprehension and study.
- Summary tables and boxes provide easy-to-read summaries of text discussions that support visual learners and serve as useful review and study tools.
- Expert author Betty Ladley Finkbeiner imparts knowledge and advice from her years of experience and wide reach in practice and education.
- Bibliographical citations direct you to targeted sources of information where additional dental-related information can be located.
- Appendixes provide supplemental information for quick and handy office reference.
- Ancillary content supplements the core text presentations, providing opportunities for practice and study.
"Lends order to the administrative chaos and enables everyone to find easily the documents they need. An original overview of effective dental practice management."
Le Dentiste, April 2011
By Betty Ladley Finkbeiner, CDA Emeritus, RDA, BS, MS, Emeritus Faculty, Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI and Charles Allan Finkbeiner, BS, MS, Emeritus Faculty, Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI