Study Guide for Pathophysiology, 7th Edition
The Biological Basis for Disease in Adults and Children
Master the content from your textbook with this helpful study tool! Corresponding to the chapters in Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 7th Edition, by Kathryn McCance and Sue Huether, this study guide offers practical activities to help you review and remember basic pathophysiology. Interactive questions make it easier to understand disease etiology and disease processes, and help you apply your knowledge to clinical practice.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- UPDATED! More than 2,650 questions include question types such as: Match these Definitions, Choose the Correct Words, Complete these Sentences, Categorize these Clinical Examples, Explain the Pictures, Describe the Difference, Teach these People about Pathophysiology, and many more.
- NEW! An interactive format is used for all questions, helping you to understand and master the content - not just memorize the key facts.
- NEW! Teach these People about Pathophysiology questions challenge you to answer questions that patients might ask in real-life practice.
- NEW! Nearly 70 illustrations from McCance and Huether’s Pathophysiology textbook are used in selected question types.
- 43 case scenarios provide real-world examples showing how you can apply and integrate knowledge.
- Answer key may be found in the back of the study guide, allowing you to check your answers and evaluate your progress.
By Kathryn L. McCance, RN, PhD, Professor, College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT and Sue E. Huether, RN, PhD, Professor Emeritus, College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT