Mosby's Review Questions for the NCLEX-RN Exam - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 7th Edition
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$34.42|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Prepare for exam success with Mosby's Review Questions for the NCLEX-RN® Examination! Over 5,000 exam-style practice questions help you assess your strengths and weaknesses, develop test-taking skills, and reduce your test anxiety. Written by testing experts Patricia M. Nugent, Phyllis K. Pelikan, Judith S. Green, and Barbara A. Vitale, this book makes review easy by organizing material into the core clinical areas of medical-surgical nursing, mental health, maternity, and pediatrics. Rationales are provided for both correct and incorrect answers, and alternate item format questions ensure that you're prepared for the latest version of the exam. A companion CD lets you review in three different practice modes to gain experience in computerized tests.
New to This Edition
- Coverage of new content on the 2010 NCLEX-RN test plan prepares you for the exam with the most up-to-date information.
- An increase to over 300 alternate item format questions provides additional practice with these important critical thinking questions.
- 12 chart/exhibit alternate item format questions introduce the newest alternate item format type.
- Convenient organization by core clinical area, body system, and disorders makes it easy to select the practice questions you prefer.
- Over 5,000 questions provide plenty of practice, with more than 3,000 questions in the book and over 2,000 additional questions on the CD.
- Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers help you understand the reasoning behind each answer option.
- Alternate item format questions include multiple response, fill-in-the-blank, hot spot (figure or illustration), chart/exhibit, and drag and drop prioritizing to enhance your critical thinking skills.
- Three practice modes -- study, quiz, and exam -- on the companion CD let you choose your style of review.
- Content selection on the companion CD lets you to choose questions by client needs category, nursing process step, or content area, so you can focus your study on your weakest areas.
- Two 265-question comprehensive exams (one in the book, one on the CD) let you practice with an NCLEX-RN exam-style test.
By Patricia M. Nugent, RN, AAS, BS, MS, EdM, EdD, Professor Emerita, Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY; President, Nugent Books, Huntington, NY; Patricia M. Nugent, RN, AAS, BS, MS, EdM, EdD, Professor Emerita, Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY; President, Nugent Books, Huntington, NY; Judith S. Green, RN, AA, BA, MA, Professor Emerita, Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY, Field Supervisor, A & B Health Service, Hicksville, NY; Judith S. Green, RN, AA, BA, MA, Professor Emerita, Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY, Field Supervisor, A & B Health Service, Hicksville, NY; Barbara A. Vitale, RN, MA and Phyllis K. Pelikan, RN, AAS, BS, MA, Professor Emerita, Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY; President, PKP Books, Inc., Wantaugh, NY