Mosby's Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health Professions - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource, 9th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||$44.95|
New to This Edition
- NEW! Over 300 new and updated illustrations visually clarify key definitions and reflect current health care practice and equipment.
- NEW! Approximately 11,000 new and revised definitions reflect the latest developments in health care, drugs, and nursing terminology.
- NEW! Editor Marie O'Toole, EdD, RN, FAAN lends her expertise to this new edition, reviewing and revising all definitions and assembling a team of leading consultants and contributors.
- UNIQUE! More than 2,450 color photographs and line drawings demonstrate and explain complex conditions and abstract concepts.
- A Color Atlas of Human Anatomy contains 43 pages of clearly labeled drawings for easy A&P review and reference.
- Over 56,000 comprehensive, authoritative, high-quality definitions - including expanded definitions for selected entries, particularly major diseases, disorders, and procedures - offer the latest information on pathophysiology, treatment and interventions, and nursing care.
- 23 appendixes - 13 in the dictionary and 10 on the companion Evolve website - offer quick access to useful reference information, such as lab values, symbols and abbreviations, language translation guides, pharmacology, infection control standards, conversion tables, and clinical calculations.
- A strict, common-sense alphabetical organization with no subentries makes it easy to find key terms and definitions.