Review Questions and Answers for Veterinary Technicians - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 4th Edition
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
With over 5,000 recently upgraded, reviewed, revised, rewritten, and reorganized questions- more than any other exam review- Review Questions and Answers for Veterinary Techniques 4th Edition is your key to success on the Veterinary Technician National Exam (VTNE). This new and updated edition matches the presentation of the exam and reflects the seven domains of the VTNE to ensure the most accurate and effective exam prep available.
New to This Edition
- New organization reflects the seven domains of the revised VTNE.
- Exam format consists of a multiple-choice style that mimics the national exam so you know what to expect on test day.
- More than 5,000 rigorously reviewed questions test factual knowledge, reasoning skills, and clinical judgment.
- Rationales for answers reinforce knowledge and provide reasoning behind answers.
- Companion CD simulates the testing experience with timed, randomized practice exams.
- Acclaimed question writers offer comprehensive coverage of topics.
By Thomas P. Colville, DVM, MSc, Director, Veterinary Technology Program, Department of Veterinary and Microbiological Sciences, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND