Mosby's Exam Review for Computed Tomography - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$64.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
This study tool has everything you need to prepare for the ARRT CT exam! Written in outline format, Mosby's Exam Review for Computed Tomography, 2nd Edition serves as both a study guide and an in-depth review. It covers the three content areas on the CT advanced certification examination: patient care, imaging procedures, and physics/instrumentation. Developed by Daniel N. DeMaio, BS, RT(R) (CT), the book simulates the Registry exam with three 165-question mock exams. A companion Evolve website includes a test bank of 635 questions that can be randomly sampled to create unlimited variations -- so you never take the same test twice.
New to This Edition
- A thorough, outline-format review covers the three content areas on the computed tomography advanced certification exam: patient care, imaging procedures, and physics/instrumentation.
- Mock exams in the book and on the Evolve website prepare you for the ARRT exam, with three 165-question mock exams in the book and 635 questions on Evolve that may be randomly accessed for an unlimited number of exam variations.
- Study aids on Evolve allow you to bookmark questions for later study, see rationales for correct and incorrect answers, get test tips for different questions, and record and date-stamp your test scores.
- Review questions with answers help you prepare for the ARRT exam and identify areas that need additional study.
- Rationales for correct and incorrect answers provide you with the information you need to make the most out of the Q&A sections.
By Daniel N. DeMaio, BS, RT(R)(CT), Director, Radiologic Technology Program, University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT and Daniel N. DeMaio, BS, RT(R)(CT), Director, Radiologic Technology Program, University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT