HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 3rd Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Prepare for success on your HESI exit exam and the NCLEX-RN®! The HESI Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 3rd Edition provides a comprehensive, all-in-one review of the information you need to know. Written in an easy-to-read outline format, this study tool breaks down chapters by clinical areas and concepts emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam. Rationales are provided for any incorrect answers or areas of weakness. The companion Evolve website offers 600 practice questions, giving you valuable practice in the same electronic testing format you will experience on your nursing school exit exam and on the NCLEX-RN exam.
New to This Edition
- Updated content reflects the 2010 NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Increased emphasis on pharmacology includes specific test-taking strategies and integrated pharmacology content highlighted in tables.
- Student resources on the companion Evolve website include 600 NCLEX® examination-style practice questions, giving you a realistic testing experience.
- HESI Hint boxes highlight important clinical information and concepts commonly tested on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Chapters organized by clinical area make it easy to find review topics.
- A consistent chapter format simplifies study and review.
- Pharmacology tables summarize the need-to-know drug therapy content emphasized on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Critical thinking study questions reinforce key concepts and content, and also include answer guidelines.