Business and Professional Skills for Massage Therapists - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Develop the business skills necessary to succeed in massage therapy with help from respected massage educator and business owner, Sandy Fritz! With a user-friendly approach and comprehensive support tools, this authoritative guide delivers a working knowledge of essential concepts for employees or owners of a massage therapy practice and helps you prepare for the professional challenges that await you in the real world.
- Renowned massage educator and business owner Sandy Fritz presents a practical, proven business philosophy for success in massage therapy practice.
- Focus on need-to-know business skills for complete success as an employee or the owner of a massage therapy practice.
- A companion CD with practice management software provides hands-on experience creating client records, setting appointments, entering documentation, and more.
- Self-Reflection boxes put concepts into a realistic context through Sandy Fritz's personal experiences in massage practice.
- Learning Activity boxes reinforce your understanding and challenge you to apply what you've learned in an engaging workbook format.
- Good Stuff from the Government boxes alert you to helpful government resources and help you ensure compliance with federal regulations.
- Mentor boxes provide real-world insight and advice from experts in massage and business management for successful practice.
- More than 200 realistic photos and illustrations clarify concepts and familiarize you with typical practice settings and essential forms, records, office equipment, and supplies.
- Evolve Resources link you to templates for building resumes, letters, advertisements, forms for documentation, and client histories, plus small business resources, annotated web links, a glossary of key terms from the text, and additional exercises and case studies.
By Sandy Fritz, BS, MS, NCTMB, Director, Health Enrichment Center, School of Therapeutic Massage, Lapeer, Michigan, USA