Orthopedic Rehabilitation Clinical Advisor - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$54.57|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
Access the information you need to confidently diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders at a glance! With a "5-books-in-1" approach, this essential clinical reference provides up-to-date diagnostic and therapeutic information on over 200 orthopedic conditions in a bulleted, quick-reference format ideal for both students and practitioners. Content is written entirely by orthopedic physical therapists and is logically organized to promote accurate, efficient differential diagnosis and intervention.
- '5-books-in-1' format combines essential content on foundational knowledge, clinical reasoning, orthopedic pathologies, common clinical questions, and pharmacology all in one place for fast, efficient reference.
- UNIQUE: Expert insight and decision-making strategies for the rehabilitation of musculoskeletal pathologies help you apply sound clinical reasoning to determine the needs of patients with musculoskeletal disorders.
- UNIQUE: Succinct, bulleted text organizes information consistently for easy access.
- Clinician-oriented profiles cover 200 orthopedic pathologies with considerations specific to your needs in orthopedic rehabilitation practice.
- 51 drug class monographs detail indications, dosages, contraindications and physical therapy implications to help you better understand drug interactions and more effectively manage patients.
By Derrick Sueki, PT, DPT, GCPT, OCS, Adjunct Orthopedic Faculty, Mount St. Mary's College, Los Angeles, CA; Clinical Mentor, Orthopedic Residency Program, University of Southern California, Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy at the School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, CA; Owner and President, Knight Physical Therapy Inc, Garden Grove, CA; Strength and Conditioning Consultant, Chapman University Volleyball, Los Angeles, CA and Jacklyn Brechter, PhD, PT, Chair Person and Associate Professor of Orthopedics, Department of Physical Therapy, Chapman University, Los Angeles, CA