Mosby's Massage Therapy Review - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books. No other massage review book offers such complete exam preparation! Written by massage therapy expert Sandy Fritz, this preparation tool offers more review content and questions than any other massage certification review. It gives you the practice and study tools you need for the NCE and MPLEx certification exams, state exams, and even mid-term or final exams. With complete coverage of the information you need to know to study more effectively and take tests more successfully, it helps you memorize terms, definitions, and key facts, all with an emphasis on critical thinking skills - a key part of any licensure or certification exam.
New to This Edition
- A new five-step review process lets you identify areas that need more attention as you study and prepare. Tips for studying and test taking; what to memorize; how to apply concepts and think critically help you hone test-taking skills better than ever before.
- A full-color design features 100 new illustrations showing massage techniques and Anatomy & Physiology.
- The companion CD, packaged with the text, features two practice tests that match the electronic format of actual certification exams, mirror the content of the NCE and MPLEx exams (offered by NCBTMB and FSMTB), and offer immediate remediation for any areas of weakness.
- More than 1,300 review questions include the two types of questions on the NCE - factual recall and comprehension.
- Content review includes a detailed review of body systems and their applications to massage.
- A companion Evolve website helps you review with study tips plus games and activities.
By Sandy Fritz, BS, MS, NCTMB, Director, Health Enrichment Center, School of Therapeutic Massage, Lapeer, Michigan, USA