Mosby's PDQ for Surgical Technology - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books. An ideal workplace companion, MOSBY'S SURGICAL TECHNOLOGY PDQ offers rapid access to all the essential information needed for surgical technology. It includes hundreds of essential facts, medical terms, full-color anatomical illustrations, and more, presented in short tables, boxes, and bulleted lists for quick access. The PDQ's pocket size lets you carry it for easy access, and its spiral binding allows you to lay it open at any given page. With this book, you'll always have key information on hand, and you'll gain confidence in your role as a surgical technologist.
- Quick access to key information includes topics such as pharmacology, supplies, and sutures.
- 80 full-color illustrations show positioning, preparations, and important anatomy.
- Core, need-to-know, basic information emphasizes preparation for operating room techniques and procedures.
- A pocket size and spiral binding make it easy to carry this quick reference in the pocket of your scrubs.
- Color tabs divide sections of the book, so you can find information quickly.
- Waterproof pages provide durability.
- A section on medical terminology and abbreviations covers terms specifically related to the operating room.
By Robin Hueske, CST, Surgical Technology Instructor, Concorde Career Colleges, Inc., Aurora, CO