Mosby's Pharmacy Review for the NAPLEX - Elsevier eBook on VitalSource
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$64.95|
|Print - Paperback||$64.95|
- Over 2,000 review questions are included in the book and on the companion CD, with each including answers and rationales.
- An outline format offers a focused, to-the-point yet comprehensive review.
- Organization by NAPLEX® content provides an effective review, with content proportional to the content on the actual exam.
- Patient-profile questions mirror those in the NAPLEX®, with each including a short scenario followed by multiple-choice questions.
- Preparing for the NAPLEX® chapter covers registration, fees, test and question structure, information on score results, and test-taking strategies.
- Up-to-date review includes the newest topics introduced by the NABP, such as Dietary Supplements, OTC products, and patient communication.
- Convenient appendices summarize drug interactions, important in answering the exam's patient education questions.
- Two practice exams on CD include 185 multiple-choice questions in each, with rationales for correct answers, and can be taken in exam or study mode.
- Flashcards on CD provide an easy way to identify and review generic/brand-name drug products.