Mosby's Guide to Women's Health - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$45.95|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books. This essential clinical companion provides quick access to a wealth of information on effectively managing common women's health issues. It offers just the right level of coverage for health professionals, with concise, user-friendly protocols for diagnosing and treating a wide range of conditions. In addition to traditional medical information, this book also explores alternative natural treatment options such as physical therapy, nutrition, herbs, chiropractic, and naturopathic therapies.
- A consistent format throughout makes it easy to quickly find key information.
- Coverage of common conditions includes a description of the condition, causes, diagnostic procedures, signs/symptoms, traditional medical management, self-help treatments, dietary/nutritional management, adjunctive therapies, and chiropractic treatment options.
- Features a section on general hormonal health that explores the role of estrogen and estrogen derivatives in maintaining health and predisposing to disease.
- Addresses other factors impacting women's health such as culture, spirituality, and domestic violence.
- Convenient pocket size makes this handbook ideal for use in the clinical setting.
- Goes beyond reproductive issues to address the total health care needs of female patients.
- A multidisciplinary editorial board provides a well-rounded perspective of women's health issues with just the right amount of information for health professionals.
By Tolu DC Oyelowo, DC, Associate Professor, Chair, Diversity Commission, Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington, MN and Mosby