Atlas of Oral Implantology - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books. Use this expert guide to enhance your skills in implant surgery! With more than 1,500 illustrations, Atlas of Oral Implantology, 3rd Edition covers key topics including diagnosis and planning, basic implant surgery, advanced implant surgery, implant prosthodontics, and implant management. You will learn how to select patients who are best suited for dental implants, evaluate host sites, select the proper type of implant for each patient, and place dental implants step-by-step. You'll also learn to observe patients, diagnose incipient problems, institute remedial techniques for problems, and perform a wide variety of restorative modalities.
New to This Edition
- Updates coverage with current technology, the latest surgical techniques, and today's implant designs.
- Emphasizes hot topics such as implant esthetics, immediate loading implants, and site development of both hard and soft tissue augmentation.
- Explains techniques with easy-to-follow instructions.
- Demonstrates how to manage and maintain patients during the postoperative period.
- Includes long-term follow-up cases accurately showing "real life" examples.
- Includes extensive appendices with information ranging from antibiotic prophylactic regimens to CAD-CAM computed tomography.
By Michael Klein, DDS; Alan M. Simons, DDS; Pankaj Singh, DDS, Diplomate ICOI, Diplomate ABOI, Fellow AAID and A. Norman Cranin, DDS, D. Eng, FAAID, FADSA, FICD, FAAHD, FADM, FACD, FBSE