Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books. With a focus on birds, reptiles, and mammals, Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging: Avian and Exotic Pets discusses veterinary diagnostic imaging and new technologies for multiple modalities to help you accurately diagnose and pinpoint common injuries and disease. Divided into three sections - Birds, Mammals, and Reptiles - each section includes valuable information on positioning for specific structures, imaging findings, and more for each species with a wealth of photographs to provide real-life examples.
- Atlas-sized radiographs allow you to easily visualize the injury or indication of disease.
- Comparison radiographs display a normal image with an abnormal image to highlight differences and help you identify abnormalities in practice.
- "Telescopic" images provide close-up views of larger radiographs to help you identify salient points visible in the radiograph.
- Content tailored to each species highlights the common injuries and diseases for each avian and exotic species.
- Discussions of multiple modalities including ultrasound, MRI, and CT provide all the information you need for diagnostic imaging in one resource.
By Charles S. Farrow, DVM, Professor of Veterinary Medical Imaging, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskkatchewan, Canada