Online ECG Companion for ECGs Made Easy (Access Code), 5th Edition
Hello, we will be performing scheduled maintenance from 1:00 AM until 4:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on May 28, 2015. Due to this maintenance, ebooks will be temporarily unavailable for purchase. Print book purchases will be unaffected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Designed as a companion to ECGs Made Easy, 5th Edition, this online supplement reinforces concepts found in the textbook with dynamic videos, animations, and interactive exercises. Its content is organized to parallel the text's table of contents; most of the chapters include a Scenario Challenge case study with a sample rhythm strip and relevant clinical information for additional practice with ECG recognition. Developed by Barbara Aehlert, this online companion brings even the most difficult ECG concepts to life!Table of Contents
- Scenario Challenge case studies let you practice ECG recognition with sample rhythm strips, and learn about possible patient symptoms.
- An on-screen cardiac ruler - called the ECG Analyst - helps you take measurements of an ECG tracing and then answer questions about the case.
- 45 additional rhythm strips are available for practice in measuring and identifying ECGs.
- A summary of important concepts concludes each online chapter for easier review.
- A comprehensive, beginning-to-end review challenges you to identify 50 rhythms by examining tracings and viewing rhythms on oscilloscopes as if on a real ECG monitor.
- Automatically scored assessments include chapter quizzes and a final post-test.
By Barbara J Aehlert, RN, BSPA, Southwest EMS Education Inc., Phoenix, AZ and Pursley, TX, USA