Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 8th Edition
This is a Pageburst digital textbook; Portable and concise, the Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing, 7th Edition provides quick, convenient access to all of the information you'll need to know in your clinicals. From definitions to abbreviations to dosage calculations and lab values, this pocket guide presents the most up-to-date clinical information in a popular quick-reference format!Table of Contents
- Content is presented in tabular, list, and outline format for quick and easy retrieval.
- A body-systems organization helps you easily locate specific information, including basic assessment and infection control guidelines, diagnostic tests, basic emergency care procedures, and more.
- The concise, pocket-sized format ensures portability for use in the clinical setting.
- Chapter outlines with corresponding page numbers make it easy to find information.
- An English-to-Spanish Translation Guide helps you improve communication with Spanish-speaking patients.
By Patricia A. Potter, RN, MSN, PhD, FAAN, Research Scientist, Siteman Cancer Center, Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO; Anne Griffin Perry, RN, EdD, FAAN, Professor and Associate Dean, School of Nursing, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL; Patricia Stockert, RN, BSN, MS, PhD, President of the College, Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing, Peoria, IL ; Amy Hall, RN, BSN, MS, PhD, CNE, Chair and White Family Endowed Professor of Nursing, Dunigan Family Department of Nursing and Health Sciences, University of Evansville, Evansville, IN
and Veronica Peterson, BA, RN, BSN, MS, Manager of Clinical Support, University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation; Adjunct Clinical Instructor, University of Wisconsin School of Nursing, Madison, WI