Mosby's Guide to Nursing Diagnosis - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 4th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
This pocket-sized reference is ideal for use in clinicals, in class and at the bedside! A condensed version of the Nursing Diagnosis Handbook, 10th Edition, Mosby's Guide to Nursing Diagnosis, 4th edition uses a quick-access format to help you diagnose and formulate care plans with confidence and ease. It includes the most recent NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses based on more than 1,300 specific symptoms and a step-by-step guide to creating care plans featuring desired outcomes, interventions, and patient teaching.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- NEW! 4 Color Text
- NEW! Updated 2012-2014 NANDA-I-approved nursing diagnoses
- NEW! 16 new and 22 revised diagnoses
- NEW! Added content on safety, one of QSEN’s six competencies
- UNIQUE! Care plans for every NANDA-I approved nursing diagnosis, including pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, home care, client/family teaching and discharge planning, and safety interventions
- Alphabetical thumb tabs provide quick access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses
- Pocketsize portability makes this book easy to carry and use in clinicals, in class, or at the bedside
By Gail B. Ladwig, MSN, RN, Professor Emeritus, Jackson Community College; Co-Owner and Nursing Consultant, Holistic Choices; Healing Touch Practitioner, Jackson, MI and Betty J. Ackley, MSN, EdS, RN, Professor Emeritus, Jackson Community College; President, The Betty Ackley LLC, Jackson, MI