Polysomnography for the Sleep Technologist
Instrumentation, Monitoring, and Related Procedures
NOT YET PUBLISHED
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$129.00|
- In-depth discussions of polysomnography technology in the clinical evaluation, physiological monitoring and testing, instrumentation, diagnosis, infection control, management and prevention of a wide spectrum of sleep-related disorders and daytime alertness offers comprehensive coverage of polysomnography technology.
- Expert content written by the same authors who were instrumental in producing a standardized model curriculum outline.
- Unique sequential approach builds concepts over time and simplifies the material’s complexity.
- Over 150 full-color graphs, charts, and illustrations supply visual guidance.
- End-of-chapter review questions help you assess your knowledge and prepare for the sleep specialty exam.
- Chapter outlines, learning objectives, key terms and a bulleted chapter summary supplies a standard format to help you identify and focus on key content.
By Buddy Marshall, MEd, CRT-SDS, RST, RPSGT, Sleep Technology Program Director
Baptist Health Schools Little Rock
11900 Colonel Glenn Road
Little Rock, AR 72210
; Bonnie Robertson, AAHA, CRT, RPSGT, President
Robertson Sleep Medicine Consulting
St. Francis Hospitals
Operations, Sleep Disorders Program
8051 South Emerson Avenue, 310
Indianapolis, IN 46237 and Margaret-Ann Carno, PhD, MBA, CPNP, D, ABSM, FNAP
, Assistant Professor of Clincial Nursing and Pediatrics
University of Rochester
601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642