Pathophysiology Online for Pathophysiology (User Guide, Access Code and Textbook Package), 6th Edition
The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children
This money saving package includes Pathophysiology Online for Pathophysiology (User Guide and Access Code) and the 6th edition of McCance: Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children.Table of Contents
- Enhances and supplements the textbook with online activities showing processes and concepts using animation, sound, and more.
- Provides faculty with complete, professionally prepared, easy-to-use lessons ready for immediate use, saving valuable preparation time.
- Includes hundreds of engaging activities and exercises to challenge students to think critically about key aspects of pathophysiology while making learning entertaining.
- Includes over 80 specially created, narrated animations to help students visualize some of the most complex pathophysiologic processes.
- Incorporates over 850 high-quality figures to illustrate tough concepts and key clinical presentations of disease processes for all body systems.
- Features case studies throughout to encourage development of critical thinking skills and application of knowledge to real-world situations.
- Provides a pre-test for every major body system to help students test their knowledge of normal structure and function before alterations in function are introduced.
- Gives students immediate feedback on all activities and assessments throughout, reinforcing learning and encouraging subject mastery.
- Provides rationales for both correct and incorrect responses to help students not only know when an answer is correct or incorrect, but why.
- Provides a glossary to give students quick, easy access to definitions of new and unfamiliar terms.
- Provides carefully reviewed resources for core topics for further exploration, so students can focus on learning information, not searching for it.
- Includes a comprehensive exam for every module that can be used as a self-assessment tool to help students prepare for in-class exams or can be reserved by instructors as graded assessments.
- Supports diverse learning styles with activities and content that use both voice-overs, narrations, on-screen text, and visual cues.
- Provides faculty wit
By Sue E. Huether, RN, PhD, Professor Emeritus, College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT and Kathryn L. McCance, RN, PhD, Professor, College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT