The Pediatric Cardiology Handbook E-Book, 4th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||$61.95|
The Pediatric Cardiology Handbook: Mobile Medicine Series, 4th Edition, by Myung K. Park, MD, FAAP, FACC, is a pediatrics reference that provides the practical knowledge you need to diagnose and manage children with congenital and acquired heart disease. It emphasizes new medical management and surgical techniques, as well as the results of surgery for a number of cardiac conditions. A user-friendly organization helps to facilitate the decision making process, while revised coverage and new chapters reflect the rapid changes taking place in the field. Based on Dr. Park's larger reference, Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners, this pocket-sized book is a portable, succinct, and practical resource.
New to This Edition
- Offers new chapters covering palpitation, dyslidemia and other cardiovascular risk factors, athletes with cardiac problems, and cardiac transplantation, providing you with the most up-to-date guidance.
- Emphasizes new medical management and surgical techniques, as well as the results of surgery for a number of cardiac conditions, to keep you current.
- Features a user-friendly organization designed to facilitate the decision making process.
- Offers comprehensive and reliable information in a quick-access format.
- Includes abundant illustrations that offer a quick and in-depth understanding of the material covered.
- Provides portable access to practical, clinical information that you can consult on the go.
By Myung K. Park, MD, FAAP, FACC, Professor of Pediatrics (Cardiology), University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX