The Harriet Lane Handbook, 20th Edition
Mobile Medicine Series
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
"... first choice for fast and accurate information on various pediatric presentations, their diagnosis and treatment recommendations." Reviewed by Dr. Neel Kamal on behalf of BACCH Newsletter, March 2015Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Take advantage of the most dependable drug information available with thoroughly updated, one-of-a-kind Pediatric Formulary providing the standard of pediatric care from the leading pediatric hospital in the world.
- Trust thoroughly updated content that includes parameters for pediatric and neonatal septic shock; guidelines for acute management of severe traumatic brain injury; a convenient table detailing common genetic tests; a significantly extended collection of radiologic images; expanded mental health coverage; plus much more.
- Access information easily and quickly with reformatted sections designed make the book easier to use in print, online, or via mobile device.
- Rely on pocket-sized portability. The revised edition of The Harriet Lane Handbook is even more concise than ever before, featuring an increased amount of online-only content.
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult, including frequent updates to the trusted and comprehensive Pediatric Drug Formulary.
"The Twentieth Edition of this trusted source for the busy residents, students and practitioners has certainly kept up to the expectation. Users will continue to find the book their first choice for fast and accurate information on various pediatric presentations, their diagnosis and treatment recommendations." Reviewed by Dr. Neel Kamal on behalf of BACCH Newsletter, March 2015
By Johns Hopkins Hospital; Branden Engorn, MD, Resident, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland and Jamie Flerlage, MD, Resident, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland