RAPID ACLS (Revised Reprint) - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This is a Pageburst digital textbook; the product description may vary from the print textbook.
Designed to offer essential information on-the-spot, where it's needed most! RAPID ACLS, 2nd Edition, Revised Reprint is now updated to reflect the 2010 emergency cardiovascular care guidelines. It contains a broad range of topics pertaining to advanced cardiac life support including information on airway management, pharmacology, vascular access, ECGs, electrical therapy, acute coronary syndromes, and special resuscitation situations. Loaded with tables, mnemonics, and algorithms throughout, RAPID ACLS, 2nd Edition, Revised Reprint is ideal for use in clinical practice or during an ACLS course.Table of Contents
- Compact 3 x 5 ½-inch size presents essential information in a quick-reference format.
- Fluid-resistant paper is durable for rugged clinical use.
- Full-color illustrations show clear, vivid presentations of essential concepts and common cardiac rhythms for clear and easy interpretation.
- Concise, accessible bullet points and numbered lists make key information easy to find, read, and understand.
- Convenient format uses spiral binding and color tabs as section dividers allow you to quickly locate important information in an emergency.
- Over 70 tables throughout the text including dysrhythmias and cardiac medications provide the basics of dysrhythmias and medications at a glance.
- Commonly used but rarely memorized information broken down into tables, algorithms, and acronyms help in locating essential information.
By Barbara J Aehlert, RN, BSPA, Southwest EMS Education Inc., Phoenix, AZ and Pursley, TX, USA