Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 7th Edition
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
This is a Pageburst digital textbook; the product description may vary from the print textbook.
Stay up to date with the rapidly changing field of medical sonography! Heavily illustrated and extensively updated to reflect the latest developments in the field, Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography, 7th Edition equips you with an in-depth understanding of general/abdominal and obstetric/gynecologic sonography, the two primary divisions of sonography, as well as vascular sonography and echocardiography. Each chapter includes patient history, normal anatomy (including cross-sectional anatomy), ultrasound techniques, pathology, and related laboratory findings, giving you comprehensive insight drawn from the most current, complete information available.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- New chapters detail the latest clinically relevant content in the areas of:
- Essentials of Patient Care for the Sonographer
- Artifacts in Image Acquisition
- Understanding Other Imaging Modalities
- Ergonomics and Musculoskeletal Issues in Sonography
- 3D and 4D Evaluation of Fetal Anomalies
- More than 700 new images (350 in color) clarify complex anatomic concepts.
- Extensive content updates reflect important changes in urinary, liver, musculoskeletal, breast, cerebrovascular, gynecological, and obstetric sonography.
- Full-color presentation enhances your learning experience with vibrantly detailed images.
- Pathology tables give you quick access to clinical findings, laboratory findings, sonography findings, and differential considerations.
- Sonographic Findings highlight key clinical information.
- Key terms and chapter objectives help you study more efficiently.
- Review questions on a companion Evolve website reinforce your understanding of essential concepts.
By Sandra L. Hagen-Ansert, MS, RDMS, RDCS, FASE, FSDMS, Cardiology Department, Supervisor, Echo Lab, Scripps Clinic - Torrey Pines, CA.