Mosby's Guide to Nursing Diagnosis - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 3rd Edition
This is a Pageburst digital textbook; This pocket-sized reference is ideal for use in clinicals, in class, and at the bedside! A condensed version of the Nursing Diagnosis Handbook, 9th Edition, Mosby's Guide to Nursing Diagnosis uses a quick-access format to help students make nursing diagnoses and write care plans with confidence and ease. It includes the most recent NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses, suggested nursing diagnoses for over 1,300 client symptoms, and a guide to creating care plans including desired outcomes, interventions, and patient teaching.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Unique! Includes the new 2009-2011 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses including 21 new and 9 revised diagnoses.
- Unique! Provides care plans for every NANDA-I approved nursing diagnosis.
- Allows quick access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses with alphabetical thumb tabs.
- Includes pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, and home care interventions as necessary for plans of care, with home care and client/family teaching guidelines for each condition.
- A pocket size makes this book easy to carry and use in clinicals, in class, or at the bedside.
By Gail B. Ladwig, MSN, RN, CHTP, Professor Emeritus, Jackson Community College; Co-Owner and Nursing Consultant, Holistic Choices; Healing Touch Practitioner, Jackson, MI and Betty J. Ackley, MSN, EdS, RN, Professor Emeritus, Jackson Community College; President, The Betty Ackley LLC, Jackson, MI