Mosby's Exam Review for Computed Tomography - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 2nd Edition
This is a Pageburst digital textbook; This study tool has everything you need to prepare for the ARRT CT exam! Written in outline format, Mosby's Exam Review for Computed Tomography, 2nd Edition serves as both a study guide and an in-depth review. It covers the three content areas on the CT advanced certification examination: patient care, imaging procedures, and physics/instrumentation. Developed by Daniel N. DeMaio, BS, RT(R) (CT), the book simulates the Registry exam with three 165-question mock exams. A companion Evolve website includes a test bank of 635 questions that can be randomly sampled to create unlimited variations -- so you never take the same test twice.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- A thorough, outline-format review covers the three content areas on the computed tomography advanced certification exam: patient care, imaging procedures, and physics/instrumentation.
- Mock exams in the book and on the Evolve website prepare you for the ARRT exam, with three 165-question mock exams in the book and 635 questions on Evolve that may be randomly accessed for an unlimited number of exam variations.
- Study aids on Evolve allow you to bookmark questions for later study, see rationales for correct and incorrect answers, get test tips for different questions, and record and date-stamp your test scores.
- Review questions with answers help you prepare for the ARRT exam and identify areas that need additional study.
- Rationales for correct and incorrect answers provide you with the information you need to make the most out of the Q&A sections.
By Daniel N. DeMaio, BS, RT(R)(CT), Director, Radiologic Technology Program, University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT