Workbook for Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals, 3rd Edition
An integrated, user-friendly approach to learning sectional anatomyTable of Contents
New to This Edition
This study guide uses an integrated approach to learning sectional anatomy and applying it to diagnostic imaging. It facilitates comprehension, learning, and retention of the material presented in Kelley's Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals, 2nd Edition. In addition to fill-in-the-blank, matching, multiple choice, true/false and short answer questions, this new edition includes over 200 illustrations from the main text for labeling practice. Three post tests cover neurologic, body, and extremity content, offering additional opportunities for readers to test their comprehension.
- Chapter objectives focus your attention on the important concepts you are expected to master by the end of the chapter.
- A variety of engaging exercises, such as matching, true/false, fill-in-the-blank, fill-in-the-table, and labeling aid your learning and retention.
- Memory learning aids, such as mnemonics, help you memorize quickly so you can concentrate more on applications of concepts.
- Updated material corresponds with updates to the main text.
- Additional cross reference images and anatomy maps that specifically relate to labeling exercises provide the reader with guidance.
- Additional exercises reinforce the relationship of specific structures to surrounding anatomy.
- Memory learning aids such as mnemonics are included, allowing readers to focus more of their attention on applications of concepts rather than memorization.
By Lorrie L. Kelley, MS, RT(R), Associate Professor, CT/MRI Program Director, Boise State University, Boise, ID and Connie Petersen, MS, RT(R), Instructor, Radiography Program, Boise State University, Boise, ID