Atlas of Oral Implantology - Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), 3rd Edition
This is a Pageburst digital textbook; Use this expert guide to enhance your skills in implant surgery! With more than 1,500 illustrations, Atlas of Oral Implantology, 3rd Edition covers key topics including diagnosis and planning, basic implant surgery, advanced implant surgery, implant prosthodontics, and implant management. You will learn how to select patients who are best suited for dental implants, evaluate host sites, select the proper type of implant for each patient, and place dental implants step-by-step. You’ll also learn to observe patients, diagnose incipient problems, institute remedial techniques for problems, and perform a wide variety of restorative modalities.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Updates coverage with current technology, the latest surgical techniques, and today’s implant designs.
- Emphasizes hot topics such as implant esthetics, immediate loading implants, and site development of both hard and soft tissue augmentation.
- Explains techniques with easy-to-follow instructions.
- Demonstrates how to manage and maintain patients during the postoperative period.
- Includes long-term follow-up cases accurately showing “real life” examples.
- Includes extensive appendices with information ranging from antibiotic prophylactic regimens to CAD-CAM computed tomography.
"Any atlas of implantology is an ambitious project owing to the huge variations in implant techniques and fluidity of trends. The authors have indeed covered a huge amount of information looking at, in great detail, the background of implant development through to case planning and prosthetic techniques. This third edition looks to bring the text up to date from its original inception in 1992 and covers new sections on zygomatic implants and current implant morphology."
Atlas of oral implantology Third edition Pankaj P Singh
"The authors should be congratulated on a fine effort. It is worth more than a glance if one of your restorative colleagues has a copy, if only to update your knowledge on the subject."
European Journal of Orthodontics, June 2010.
By Pankaj Singh, DDS, Diplomate ICOI, Diplomate ABOI, Fellow AAID and A. Norman Cranin, DDS, D. Eng, FAAID, FADSA, FICD, FAAHD, FADM, FACD, FBSE