Comprehensive Gynecology E-Book, 6th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Comprehensive Gynecology provides you with complete, timely, and easy access to vital information on all the medical and surgical issues affecting your practice. Whether you're a resident or practioner, you'll get all the practical, in-depth coverage you need to stay at the forefront of your field. Now in its sixth edition, this core reference, formerly edited by Drs. Droegemueller, Stenchever, Mishell and Herbst, continues to be your primary resource for in-depth and up-to-date information.
New to This Edition
- Stay current in your field with the most recent advances in breast care; endoscopy and hysteroscopy; menopausal bone health; legal issues affecting our practice; and much more.
- Access state-of-the-art guidance on the latest applications in diagnostic and interventional ultrasound - and many other essential aspects of today's practice - through detailed sections on the molecular biology of specific gynecologic malignancies and a new chapter on Fallopian Tube and Primary Peritoneal Cancer.
- Recognize the interactions and influences of female physiology on major disease processes with a new chapter on The Interaction of Medical Diseases and Female Physiology.
- Address every patient's needs with the Emotional Issues in Gynecology chapter, now modified in partnership with a psychiatrist, and updated information on depression/anxiety treatment.
- Stay up to date with the latest gynecologic advances through clear writing, a clinical focus, and a focus on evidence-based practices.
- Prepare for the challenges you'll face in practice with a completely overhauled legal chapter containing factual scenarios.
By Gretchen M Lentz, MD, Associate Professor and Director, Women's Health; Associate Director, Women's Health Care Center, Roosevelt; Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA; Rogerio A. Lobo, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY; David M Gershenson, MD, Professor & Chairman, J. Taylor Wharton, MD Distinguished, Chair in Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Gynecologic Oncology & Reproductive Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
and Vern L. Katz, MD, Clinical Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oregon Health Sciences University; Medical Director, Women's Services, Sacred Heart Medical Center; Center for Genetics and Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Eugene, OR, USA