Study Guide for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 7th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Study Guide for Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 7th Edition, is designed to accompany the Lilley’s Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 7th Edition textbook, preparing you for success in pharmacology and on the NCLEX Examination. Worksheets for each chapter include NCLEX-RN® Examination-style review questions, case studies, critical thinking and application questions, case studiesmultiple-choice questions, and other educationally sound rich learning activities.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Updated NCLEX Examination--style questions prepare you to pass for the NCLEX Exam.
- Illustrationed-based questions mimic NCLEX Examination "hotspot" illustration exam questions, strengthening exam your readiness readinessfor the state boards.
- Special Overview of Dosage Calculations Section features a practice quiz and explanations of key drug calculations concepts, sample drug labels, and practice problems, and a practice quiz.
- Student Study Tips Section offers study techniques, time management tips, and test-taking strategies.expands on the textbook’s Study Skills Tips to enhance understanding.
- Application-based NCLEX Examination-style practice questions prepare you for help you understand how information in the book applies to real-life situationsproblem-solving in the clinical setting.
By Linda Lane Lilley, PhD, RN, Associate Professor Emeritus, School of Nursing, Old Dominion University, Virginia Beach, VA; Julie S. Snyder, MSN, RN-BC, Adjunct Faculty, School of Nursing, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia and Shelly Rainforth Collins, PharmD, Clinical Pharmacy Specialist and Coordinator of Clinical Pharmacy Services, Chesapeake Regional Medical Center; President, Drug Information Consultants, Chesapeake, Virginia, USA