Malamed's Local Anesthesia Administration DVD, 2nd Edition
A visual, step-by-step approach to demonstrating local anesthesia in dentistry, Malamed’s Local Anesthesia Administration DVD, 2nd Edition brings key anesthesia concepts and procedures to life. Combining high-quality video and animation, this 3-DVD set allows you to see local anesthetic agents, injection techniques, potential complications, and risk management strategies in action. This edition includes a supplemental DVD with clinical updates on the latest local anesthetic armamentarium, including Computer-Controlled Local Anesthetic Delivery (C-CLAD) and local anesthesia ON and OFF switches. Narrated by Dr. Stanley Malamed, dentistry’s leading expert on local anesthesia, this DVD set is packaged with the Handbook of Local Anesthesia, 6th Edition.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- NEW! A supplement to the 3-DVD set covers the local anesthetic ON and OFF switches, as well as Computer-Controlled Local Anesthetic Delivery (C-CLAD), allowing you to deliver intraoral local anesthetics painlessly in all areas of the oral cavity including the palate.
- Updates to armamentarium include the latest drugs and devices.
- Unique "how-to" videos cover key topics including local anesthetic agents, anesthetic injection techniques, potential complications, and risk management.
- Demonstrations of a variety of injections currently used in the clinical setting are a "first" in the field!
- Organization follows Malamed’s Handbook of Local Anesthesia, 6th Edition so you can read about key concepts in the book and then enhance your understanding by watching them in action.
- Personal commentary from Dr. Stanley Malamed includes tips and secrets gained through years of clinical experience and painstaking research into the contemporary practice of dental anesthesia.
By Stanley F. Malamed, DDS, Professor and Chair, Section of Anesthesia and Medicine, University of Southern California School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, CA
Macintosh: Power PC G3 300 MHz, iMac, iBook; Macintosh OS 9.2 or higher; 128 MB RAM or higher; 64 MB or higher graphics card; 16 x DVD-ROM drive; display resolution of 800 x 600 or better; sound card and speakers.
IBM: Windows 98/98SE, ME 2000, NT 4.0: PC-based Pentium 266 MMX; operating system with latest updates and service packs installed; 128 MB RAM or higher; 64 MB or higher graphics card; 16 x DVD-ROM drive; display resolution of 600 x 600 or greater; sound card and speakers.