Swaiman's Pediatric Neurology - E-Book, 5th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Hardback||$449.00|
Swaiman's Pediatric Neurology, by Drs. Kenneth Swaiman, Stephen Ashwal, Donna Ferriero, and Nina Schor, is a trusted resource in clinical pediatric neurology with comprehensive, authoritative, and clearly-written guidance. Extensively updated to reflect advancements in the field, this fifth edition covers new imaging modalities such as pediatric neuroimaging, spinal fluid examination, neurophysiology, as well as the treatment and management of epilepsy, ADHD, infections of the nervous system, and more. The fully searchable text is now available online at www.expertconsult.com, along with downloadable images and procedural videos demonstrating intraventricular hemorrhage and white matter injury, making this an indispensable multimedia resource in pediatric neurology.
New to This Edition
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with 16 additional online-only chapters, downloadable images, videos demonstrating intraventricular hemorrhage and white matter injury, and links to PubMed.
- Stay current on recent developments through extensive revisions: a new chapter on paraneoplastic syndromes in children; a new section on congenital brain malformations written by leading international authorities; and another one on cutting-edge pediatric neuroscience concepts relating to plasticity, neurodegeneration of the developing brain, and neuroinflammation.
- Apply the latest information on diagnostic modalities, including pediatric neuroimaging, spinal fluid examination, and neurophysiology
- Gain a clear visual understanding from the numerous illustrations, informative line drawings, and summary tables.
- Tap into the expertise of an authoritative and respected team of editors and contributors.
- Get comprehensive coverage of all aspects of pediatric neurology with a clinical focus useful for both the experienced clinician and the physician-in-training.
By Kenneth F. Swaiman, MD, Director Emeritus, Division of Pediatric Neurology, Professor Emeritus of Neurology and Pediatrics, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, Minnesota; Stephen Ashwal, MD, Distinguished Professor of Pediatrics, Chief of the Division of Child Neurology and Pediatrics, Loma Linda University School of Medicine, Loma Linda, California; Donna M Ferriero, MD MS, W.H. and Marie Wattis Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Pediatrics, Physician-in-Chief, USCF Benioff Children's Hospital, University of California, San Francisco, California and Nina F Schor, MD, PhD, William H. Eilinger Professor and Chair, Department of Pediatrics, Professor, Department of Neurology, Pediatrician-in-Chief, Golisano Children's Hospital, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York