Mosby's Pocket Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health Professions, 7th Edition
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
Mosby’s Pocket Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health, 7th Edition is your portable, quick-access reference to help you make sense of the complex world of health care. It features over 35,700 authoritative definitions (including approximately 300 all-new definitions) of diseases, procedures, equipment, drugs, and more, along with pronunciations, etymologies, and a Spanish/English appendix. If you want the most reliable health science information literally right at your fingertips, then look no further than this bestselling pocket dictionary.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Newly revised definitions make this a cohesive and portal reference.
- 300 new definitions added for the latest terms in health care, drugs and medical and nursing terminology.
- Emphasis on nursing and health science terminology support health science students and practicing professionals.
- Small size makes dictionary easy to transport.
- Over 35,700 definitions provides students and health professionals with necessary information.
- Alphabetized screened thumb tabs save you time finding terms.
- British spellings help users recognize alternate spellings.
- Included etymologies build professional vocabulary and understanding of medical terminology.
"Although written primarily for healthcare students and practitioners, it also would be a terrific resource for laypersons.... This is a well done pocket dictionary. It is precise, easy to use, and now contains over 25,000 terms.... Weighted Numerical Score: 100 - 5 Stars!" -Steven K. Hamick, BIS, RCP, RRT, AE-C (William Beaumont Hospitals), © Doody's Review Service