Neonatology: Questions and Controversies Series 6-volume Series Package, 2nd Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
In Neonatology: Questions and Controversies Series, Dr. Richard Polin provides expert authority on the toughest challenges facing you in clinical practice. You’ll see how to tackle controversial subjects and get knowledgeable guidance on the latest diagnostic and treatment options in the field. This celebrated series of medical reference books keeps you current with the fast-paced, dynamic environment of neonatology.
New to This Edition
- Provide better evidence-based care and improve patient outcomes with research on the latest advances in liquid and mechanical ventilation; imaging technology; advanced drug therapies; and nutritional strategies.
- Stay current in practice with coverage of hot topics in cardiology, hematology, neurology, gastroenterology, and more.
- Access the fully searchable text of each title online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Reconsider how you handle difficult practice issues with products that address these topics head on, offering opinions from the leading experts in the field, supported by evidence whenever possible.
- Find information quickly and easily from volume to volume with a consistent chapter organization.
- Get the most authoritative content available with world-class neonatologists who have the inside track on new trends and developments in neonatal care.
Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles
By Richard A. Polin, MD, William T. Speck Professor of Pediatrics, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University; Director, Division of Neonatology, Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital of New York - Presbyterian, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York